Hotel & Hospitality Development ServicesHistoric Restoration Incorporated ("HRI"), an affiliate of HRI Lodging, Inc., is a New Orleans based, nationally focused developer, owner, and manager of hotels and multifamily properties. Since 1983, HRI has been a pioneer in the adaptive re-use of historic buildings to hotels, multifamily or mixed use projects incorporating lodging, multifamily and retail into a single project.
HRI has completed over $1.8 billion of development projects including the develpment of a diverse array of lodging facilities including historic hotels and large convention center hotels. HRI has a strong reputation for award winning design and successful redevelopment.
Our development experience includes:
- Innovative public-private partnerships - since 1993, working closely with local and state governments, HRI has completed historic redevelopment projects totaling over 3,400 hotel rooms, under flags such as Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt and Wyndham.
- New build expertise includes development of a convention center hotels ranging 300 to 1,200 rooms.
- Rebranding and repositioning - track record of successful, major renovations and repositioning projects.
HRI will joint venture with existing owners, bringing our hotel management and development services along with our strong brand relationships and financial partners to provide turn-key solutions to challenged assets. Our joint ventures focus on strategically repositioning underperforming assets while allowing existing owners to participate in the property's improved performance. Joint Venture partners include major public REITs, Private Equity funds, institutional investors, Fortune 500 corporations and individuals. Our portfolio includes a mix of distinctive owned, joint venture and managed assets - both brand affiliated and independent.
Projects of special interest include:
- Management contracts
- Joint ventures
- Redevelopment projects (we have extensive experience in historic renovations)
- Rebranding or repositioning of hotels
Opportunities that are a good fit for us generally fall within the following guidelines:
- Urban hotels and destination resorts in the top 50 MSAs
- Major hotel brands or conversion to major brands
- 3 to 4 star full service quality level
- Room counts ranging from 150-1,200 rooms
HRI Lodging, Inc. Hotel Development Services
- Construction Management
- FF&E Procurement Management
- Hotel management
- Financial structuring, including the use of
- TIF financing
- New market tax credits
- Federal and state historic tax credits
While each project is different, we take an organized approach in evaluating opportunities. Our goal is to get to know you, your property and your strategic plan, as well as share our ideas and performance targets.
Please contact us for more information:
Gary Gutierrez - President
HRI Lodging - New Orleans, Louisiana
812 Gravier Street, Suite 200, New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: 504-566-0204 Fax: 504-525-3932