HRI Company Highlights
- Premier national real estate company specializing in the development of high quality, large-scale, urban mixed-use projects since 1982.
- Unique expertise in the adaptive utilization of historic properties.
- Successfully completed over 60 large-scale projects including 4,854 apartment units and condominiums, 3,961 hotel rooms and over 1.2 million square feet of office and retail space representing over $1.8 billion in development costs.
- The demand in the marketplace, inventory of empty buildings, HRI's reputation, and its portfolio of successful projects are HRI's introduction to cities and governmental entities, but it is the interest in physical neighborhoods and the restoration of the area as a whole which makes HRI unique among developers. HRI seeks to create viable neighborhoods. It looks for additional projects to enhance and increase economic development around newly developed buildings. Ernst & Young chose HRI as the national and regional 1998 Entrepreneur of the Year in real estate development because of its mission and its unique approach to developing cities and communities.
- Fully integrated real estate firm with specialized expertise in mixed-use projects, city revitalization, urban planning, design, construction, project finance and apartment / hotel management.
- HRI employs over 800 people throughout 44 properties in five states including six hotels.
- HRI focuses on rebuilding of the Gulf Opportunity Zone (GO Zone) including affordable housing. GO Zone legislation is a business investment incentive-rich program available in the Gulf Coast region. The program was developed to entice current and prospective businesses to consider locating in this region in an effort to revitalize areas negatively affected after Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- National Cities Fund, LLC has been awarded $188 million of a new market tax credit investment authority by the treasury department.
HRI Lodging, Inc.
- HRIL's senior leadership team has an average of 25 years of lodging experience with major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Wyndham, Sofitel and Radisson.
- HRIL's senior leadership team has operated assets in major markets throughout the United States including but not limited to New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and New Orleans.
- The management team has had direct oversight of all types of lodging facilities including large convention center and urban hotels, independent boutique properties, 5-diamond resorts, extended-stay properties and select service facilities.
- HRIL also has significant brand conversion experience and management of major capital improvements for hotels in excess of $300 million dollars in refurbishments and rebranding of assets.
- HRIL currently employs over 1000 associates and is committed to a"best-in-class" balanced approach to hotel management.
- Strategic institutional partnerships include: Prudential Financial, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Credit Suisse, Capital One and Chevron USA.